Monday, May 9, 2011

Project reflection

In the my February's post of "My Group and our Project Topic (M.I.D)", i explained about the topic which is introduction to DSLR camera. I was assign to take over 'accessories' subtopic. Each group needed to do 2 times presentation.. well as for the 1st presentation, which we do pretty well, thats what we thought so, we received feedback from our classmate. As for my topic here are the feedback;

* to many page to click in order to find the solution (i thought many page will shows how hard i work?lol)
* how can user know where they are?
* the answer in forum views is very limit 2 answer per page only(i thought this will avoid user to scroll to much), user might have slow connection, would burden the user to find out the answer
* add some media would be good


Thanks for very useful feedback, i upgrade my subtopic to following;

* I reduce some pages by rearrange and combine the data in as less page as possible
* I add topic path or bread crumbs navigation in every page so that the user can know where they are. (to know more about bread crumbs or topic path http://www.motive.co.nz/glossary/breadcrumb.php)
* I edit the coding PHP to allow to view 10 answer in one page (learn to make simple PHP forum http://www.phpeasystep.com/phptu/12.html)
* i add drag and drop behavior as reflection or activity of learning

Dear my group mates, a special thanks for giving the best cooperation as a teamwork, solve obstacles together, sharing the joy after last presentation, i really appreciate that. Not to forget our humor yet charismatic Prof. Dr. Jamalludin B. Harun in teaching and learning session as well as guiding all of us throughout the class period.Thank you Prof.! Jasamu dikenang. Last but not least, Happy Learning ppl!;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment